Updated: The campaign is now over! 33 Twitter accounts participated, earning USD 16.50 for The Girl Effect. I rounded it up and donated USD 20.00, which will mean a total contribution of USD 40.00 to the charity after @ArtistSupporter’s donation matching. Thanks to everyone who helped!
Hey you generous Kris Allen fans! Would you like to help raise money for The Girl Effect by doing something as simple as posting a tweet?
I will donate USD 0.50 for every tweet that promotes the Kris Fans Unite x The Girl Effect fundraiser, up to USD 50.00 (that means 100 Twitter accounts can participate!).
Money raised by this Twitter campaign will be matched by @ArtistSupporter, which means every tweet is actually worth one US dollar, so please tell all your friends about it! If you want to offer additional donation matching for this mini Twitter campaign, please leave a comment here, or contact @KrisAllenHK on Twitter, or email KrisAllenHK@gmail.com. (You can sponsor by making every tweet worth more money, or by increasing the number of tweets eligible for donation.)
- You have a public Twitter account with at least 10 followers; AND
- You follow @KrisAllen on Twitter; AND
- You post the red text below in a public tweet by Monday, November 14 2011 23:55 Hong Kong time (GMT+0800) (see world clock conversion here) (see countdown clock here);
- One eligible tweet per Twitter account. (You can post as many tweets as you like, but only one tweet per Twitter account will be edligble because I want as many people to see the message as possible!)
- Retweet (or RT) does not count.
Your tweet should read exactly like this (just copy and paste all the red text to make sure there is no typo):
Have $10 to spare? Donations made to @GirlEffect via this page by Nov 15 will b matched, every $ helps http://j.mp/rtzGzg #KrisFansUniteGE
Thank you, y’all kick-awesome people: